This session looked at Liberia and South Sudan – the focus countries of the ACCORD Peacebuilding Unit – and the perspectives of local approaches to peacebuilding being used in those countries.
- Mr. Tobias Okori Atari: Director General of the South Sudan Peace Commission, South Sudan
- Dr. Sirisio Oromo: Centre for Peace and Development Studies, University of Juba, South Sudan
- Mr. Roosevelt Woods: Executive Director, Foundation for International Dignity (FIND), Liberia
- Dr. Joseph Saye Guannu: Director, Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution, Cuttington University, Liberia
- Dr. William Tsuma: Dialogue Advisor, UNDP Zimbabwe
- Mr. Gustavo de Carvalho: Coordinator of the Peacebuilding Unit, ACCORD